Saturday, February 6, 2010

Early Valentine's Day

<3<3<3<3>My hubby loves me. =)

Today, while at the mall, hubs suggested we stop by one of the Jewelry stores to "look". My suspicion was cued immediately, but HEY! Who am I to say NO to admiring sparklies??? The sales woman approaches us and askes what we would like to see. Well, I was sitting in front of a pair of opal earrings, so, I asked to see them. Next thing I know I've got three different earrings and necklaces sitting in front of me, and I can feel the pressure from not JUST the sales lady, but Michael as well, to just pick one already! I made doubley sure it wasn't a trap, and that he actually wanted me to pick something, so, I did.

Say hello to my new beauties. (With a necklace to match!) Pink sapphire and a small diamond right above. (Hey, it's hard to take a picture of your ear!) When the lady handed me my bag after our purchase he said "You deserve it." Thanks babe. MuAh!





4 comments:

  1. So pretty, even if they are pink. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! And awww I love your husband's sweet comment about you deserving them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice man you got there. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete