Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I LOVE laundry!

I am FINALLY getting a new laundry room and carport... yippee!! I have lived in this house for two and a half years with a carport that could fall on our heads at any second, and a small laundry closet in the back of rotten carport. Yes, I have to go outside to do my laundry. Therefore, when it rains, no laundry gets done. So sad.
BUT NOW I will have a real laundry room attached to my kitchen, with a roof, four walls, and a floor... a REAL room! =) and a spankin' new garage to boot! I will post pictures soon of my current arrangements so that we can all marvel at my new additions.
Now to decorating! I know it's only a laundry room, but that walls will need to be painted of course, and I am debating on tile color. I will have plenty of wall space, so cupboards? shelves? pictures? Any ideas??
Construction starts February 13th.

4 comments:

  1. I read this post the other night, but didn't have time to comment...HOW EXCITING!!!

    Congrats! YOu should definitley got to www.houzz.com and select laundry room and peruse the site for rooms you like. YOu can find so much inspiration on there! partment Thereapy is a great site as well-there are like a million other good sites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the laundry room!
    Happy SITS Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    Cute blog, I like your header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh- just google laundry room images- there ARE so many cool styles and ideas to choose from! This house has a huge laundry room and a garage- both were so fun to finally have! I haven't to clean my car off once this winter! I haven't decorated my laundry room yet, because I'm too overwhelmed by the chooses. must. decide. soon.

    ReplyDelete