Saturday, March 28, 2009

Going on a road trip!

Tomorrow morning Michael and I are leaving for Robert, Louisiana for another interview with the company, Seatrepid. We're hoping that we're just going to finalize the paperwork and talk numbers. I'm really nervous, and really hoping this works out. Michael seems very confident, but then again, he's been really confident about all of his interviews. Lots of prayers this time! This is our last shot. If it doesn't work out then he's going back to work for Lake Air Pool supply, and my full time student status will be put on hold. Bummer... so, he really needs to get this job. He really wants it too. It's going to take us about 9 hours to get there, so, if we get some good news at the interview the ride home will be much more fun! LOL.

Taylor is good, but she's not sleeping well anymore. She'll wake up in the middle of the night, and flat out refuse to go back to sleep. Last night Michael was up with her from 2 to 6. Poor guy. Other than that everything else is going great. We did a lot of work on the outside of our house which I may or may not have mentioned. In fact I think Ipromised pictures... lol... oops. We'll I'll get around to it eventually. Right now I'm going to bed. I'm very sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I hope Taylor gets over that funk soon. I went through that same thing with Caden not long ago and I was just feeling sick every day from lack of sleep!

    It will get better soon :D

    ReplyDelete