Monday, March 9, 2009

Hanging by a thread of steel

Well, just when we think that there isn't any hope we catch a small break. Michael is still trying very hard to get in the ROV industry, but in the mean time Lake Air Pool Supply has taken him back in. Whew... a little bit of income. It will most certainly help us make it through until he gets job offshore.
Also, I made it through the week before Spring Break with 3 exams, a paper, and a project. Thank goodness that is over. I DO have an exam when we get back though... jerks. I'm looking forward to being done with all of this undergraduate BS. At least graduate school focuses on what you're actually interested in.
I'm getting more involved in church in addition to volunteering in nursery that I've been helping with since September I've also taken on some of the responsibility of preparing our weekly newsletter. I'm very excited about this opportunity, and even Michael has started volunteering some of his spare time on the weekends at his church.
Lastly, Taylor had her first hair cut today. =( I took pictures of course, and put them on myspace. I teared up, but it had to be done. The poor thing couldn't see if her hair was down. She's growing so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment