Sunday, March 22, 2009

PiCtUrE pErFeCt

So, I had a very busy weekend!! My husband and I bought our first home May 2007, and as expected, we were very excited. We kept the yard neat, and the inside "picked up" all the time (in reality about 2 weeks). But after a while the "new" wore off, and we just weren't as excited about coming home anymore. Our home is older, and we did A LOT of remodeling before we moved in. The entire inside of the house was redone, but nothing was done to the outside except for some new concrete was poured. So, this leads me to this weekend. We spent the money and bought shutters for the windows in the front of our house, a gutter, and some beautiful paint to paint it all. Along with all of that we borrowed a friends power washer and sprayed the heck out of our siding and concrete. Our looks like a brand new home, and we're so proud of all of the hard work we put into it this weekend. I'll take some pictures tomorrow to show it off.

2 comments: