Sunday, May 31, 2009

Class is in session...

as of tomorrow. Wish me luck! I'm taking 6 hours this month, and anoter 6 hours in July. I don't know if I can handle it cuz I've never taken more than 3 hours in one summer, now I'm taking 12! I'm ready for the fall semester to start though. It will be finally be my LAST fall semester, and I'll finally be able to say "I graduate next semester" LOL. Stupid I know. I'm just so ready to be done working on my bachelors. At least being in graduate school sounds cooler =).
It was only be the grace of God that we were even able to afford for me to take all of these classes this summer, with Michael making a fraction of what he use to, and me not working we went out on a limb at the very last minute to get a student loan, and was approved... thankfully. They gave me exactly enough to pay for tuition, and I guess I'll either have to do without a book, or hope I have a friend in class with me so I can borrow theirs.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Let's get this week started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment