Friday, May 22, 2009

Our 2009 Anniversary Picture

Taylor went to dinner with us last night, so, it was only fitting she was included in the pic before we left to go into town. I guess we really weren't all the dressed up LOL, but it was so much. Not only was it our anniversary, it was really good friend of mine's birthday, Jessica (check out her blog). We LOVE us some Mexican food =).
He got me the new EA Sports Active Wii game. I LOVE my Wii fit, and this is the newest game out there for it, and it's such a great way to have a workout, PLUS a whole lot more fun that doing push ups all by yourself.
Happy Anniversary to me and hubs! I'm looking forward to so many more.


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture! Thanks for mentioning my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Your pic is too cute!

    ReplyDelete