Sunday, May 10, 2009

Writer's block

So, I haven't posted lately because I can't seem to think of anything of importance to share. I don't want to bore anyone with my posts... I'm trying to gain readers not put them to sleep. Here lately, though, it seems like my day to day life has reached a plateau... boooorring. No new news, and no excitement.
I'm on my 3 week "summer vacation" before my first summer semester starts ups. Spring cleaning, toddlers, and puppies is my life right now. So for anyone who may have noticed my posts are few and far between... I'm here and hanging in there.
I hope all my blogging moms had a GrEaT Mother's Day. Mine was pretty good. My hubby was a camping trip all weekend, so, it was just me, Taylor, and the darn puppy. When hubs made it home today (exhausated and hungover from 2 nights of partying) he got a grumpy wife, a tired baby, and a couple of puppy messes =). Poor guy. He handled it well though. For my mother's day gift he babysat, and we brought home dinner from my favorite wing place. Now he's asleep in Taylor's room rocking her to sleep, and the puppy is passed out on the floor. Life is good!!
Good night loves.

3 comments:

  1. Toni,
    I wanted to post you back, I know about the "block", it goes away.... You left me a comment about the Jillian Micheals DVD "The 30day Shred". It's a FABULOUS DVD. I got it from "The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans" blog. Check out the blog it's great! Good luck with the "block" and I love your site. I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your Mother's Day went well in the end! I was working my butt off all day, but it was well worth it. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your Moms Day went well... and don't worry about the few posts, you've got a lot going on!

    ReplyDelete