Friday, May 29, 2009

Tag... you're it!

Mommy needs coffee tagged me today, and if you LOVE cute pregnant women, then you should definitely check out her blog. =)

Here are the rules:
1) List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.
2) Mention and link to the person who tagged you
3) Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

6 Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy
1. Blog post comments (I agree with you Jess... it's sad when there is no feedback LOL)
2. Starbucks (I'm a sucker for expensive coffee)
3. Ice cream of any kind at any time during the day.
4. A HUGE glass of sweet tea from our local fried chicken place (Bush's Chicken for those of you local)
5. Getting to play my Wii uninterrupted.
6. When Taylor takes a nap for longer than 30 minutes =).

I Tag:
Mommy on the Hill
Life on Brixton Lane
Ashley's the name
A Southern Accent
The Terrible Tews
Playing House

4 comments:

  1. I want starbucks now but I don't drink coffee I love the Strawberry and creme frap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tag, girl!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting blog comments makes me really happy too! I will get my list up soon.

    ReplyDelete