Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The peeing machine

So, my dear, darling puppy has turned my worst enemy. Since I'm home all day long I'm the one who gets to clean up all of the pee and poop messes. yay me. This extremely annoying dog will play outside for 30 minutes at a time then come in the house and immediately squat and pee on MY FLOOR!!! We play this game all day long, and I am at my witts end with him. I'm doing the best I can to keep my house from smelling, but I know I'm not catching all of his accidents, and he has some hidden somewhere.
My daughter on the other hand, thinks he's the best thing since bottles. Excuse the blurry face... she actually really is cute, but there was no making her sit still to take this picture when I caught them playing in her room. Hubs thinks Rusty is the best dog ever, of course. He comes home, and the puppy is exhausted from ME chasing him around the house, so, he looks so sweet and innocent. I'm playing a lose lose game right now. No one believes me that this puppy is conspiring to make my house smell of urine!!! Dang puppy.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Toni it gets better. We went through the exact same thing with Sadie and I completely regretted getting her! Thank goodness she is potty trained finally.

    You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. You will get there. My dog, though, continues to eat grass in an effort to make herself puke about once every two weeks. Agravating as all get out. I think she's got bolemia.

    ReplyDelete