Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back in the game!

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't posted a blog in a few days, well, that is because my darling child BROKE my laptop charger. I'm not exactly sure how, but it doesn't matter anymore. It cost me $90, but I got a new power cord, and now my outlet to the world is charging away as I post my blog. YAY!! I'm so excited. From now on, though, I'm putting my laptop UP, where she can't reach it. Little turd.

We've taken a leaf out of Jessica's book, and are converting Taylor's crib into a day bed today. I'm a little sad, but it's time. She's almost two, and I have to let her grow up. And now that's she's dang near completely potty trained, she needs to be able to get to her potty during the night.

Michael will probably be leaving to go offshore for the first time on Monday. It's not confirmed yet, but it's the way it's looking. I'm really excited for him, but I'm not looking forward to being home alone at night again. That part really sucked, but I guess the good part is that it he'll be gone during finals week, so, I won't have as many distractions or excuses not to study. =) I'm trying to think positively.

Hey... anyone got any ideas for dinner??? I'm feeling pretty tired today, so, I'm looking for something easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment