Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blog award!

Thanks Jess!! I even figured out how to put the picture of the award on my blog all by myself! HAHA... like I said, I'm figuring it out one step at a time.

Why I love to blog?? Because it gives me a way to "meet" other people just like me, and to meet people who aren't like me at all, which is even better sometimes. I love to read the different styles of writing (I'm sort of a Language Arts person), and blogging is my way to vent when I'm having a rough day, or to share funny stories about myself or my crazy family!! Whom I love with my whole heart.

Im passing this award on to:



Both beautiful people, and very interesting blogs. Go leave comments!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay-thanks Toni! Thanks for sharing why you blog. I agree, it can be very therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks a ton!!! I will go and post it right now. I appreciate it and all of your wonderful comments, and you're right. It's definitely a stress reliever/ sarcasm vent haven. :)

    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete