Sunday, April 19, 2009

wanna talk about the weather?

Because it was amazing today. We spent the entire afternoon when we got home from church outside... and enjoyed every second of it. We took turns laying in the hammock at my dad's, Mike and Ashley came over to play too, and we watched the kids run around and played with the dog. For dinner we grilled ribeyes over some logs in my dad's backyard, and the guys even ate outside. Ashley and I would've, but we were in charge of making sure that Caleb and Taylor ate their dinner. I just wanted to say that this Sunday was one of the best I had had in a very long time. Missing Michael so much this week probably was the reason. I just enjoyed having my whole family home and around me.


Tomorrow we are headed to Austin to get Michael's truck fixed. Hopefully it won't take all day. I would like to spend some time cleaning my house before my week really starts. On Tuesday poor Michael has to drive all the way to Houston for a 15 minute appointment then turn around and drive back home. How frustrating, but it has to be done so he can go offshore.



Anywho... it's bed time again.

1 comment: