Sunday, April 5, 2009

YIKES!!


So... a procrastinator I am!! I have known about my 15 minute presentation in my Animal Behavior class since January, but did I take the initiative and get a head start? Nope. In fact, I'm presenting my project to the class on Tuesday and I haven't even started!! That's a 15 minute slide show and a 5 page paper... hello.







Well, I'm FINALLY adding a picture of our house, as you can probably see on th left. You may not think it looks like much, but you would've had to of seen it before I guess. Before we moved in to this house it was awful. The front yard had no grass, and the sidewalk was sunk into the ground. The WHITE siding was tan. And obviously there were no shutters or gutters, and no red pain. We put that small flower bed in that you can barely see on the right. Our shrubs are still babies, but they're hanging in there. I'm so proud of our home... the inside is a whole OTHER blog. It would take too long to explain everything we did to it just to move in, and then things we've done since then.
So, let's move on. We sold Michael's TransAm, and used that cash to buy him a truck. It's a 2003 Chevy Avalanche. It's SWEEEET! LOL... ok ok... it's pretty cool, and we're very excited. We got it for a great deal, and it's much more family oriented than his car. Getting him this truck also made sure that I wouldn't have to be making anymore 8 hour trips to Robert, LA. Whew! I hate that drive. Michael starts his new job in two weeks. We can't wait! I'm going to miss him like crazy, but I'm tough, and Taylor and I will make it just fine.

Yesterday, Michael went to Mud Nationals and Taylor and I went to the Wal-Mart Easter party at Hewitt Park. Here a couple of pics just in case you're interested. Isn't she beautiful?? We have another Easter party to go to next Saturday at the church. Speaking of church... we have so much going on right now. We're fixing to start a church wide experiement, Michael and I are joining a small group that is geared toward young married couples. We meet for the first time tomorrow evening, and I can't wait! Also, I've started volunteering more when I can. I LOVE to work in the nursery, and my newest adventure, working on the weekly newsletter, has been fantastic.
Well, I guess this blog get's everyone caught up on what's going on. Lata gater!

1 comment: