Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What a great day!!!

Today has been one amazing day!! Yesterday evening I posted Michael's car on Craig's List and Myspace, and before the evening was over we already had 5 inquiries, and another two this morning. I left to go into town at 10:00 this morning, and by noon Michael was calling to let me know that the car had sold and gone... woohoo! The whole reason we sold his car was so that we could use that cash to put a down paymnet on a truck for Michael to drive back and forth to Louisiana in.

Well, Michael was online looking at Carmax, and found a truck for less than $13,000. So, we called, told the guy our situation, so, he ran our credit, called us back 10 minutes later and told us we had a truck!! Michael is SO excited. It's a 2003 Chevy Avalanche, black. The truck is in Fort Worth, so, we'll probably go sign the papers and pick it up on Monday. YAY!!

Tomorrow it's back to the grind. I have 2 exams tomorrow. Also, an update I read my friend Jessica's blog about "letting herself go"... even though she's absolutely beautiful, I knew exactly what she was talking about while I was reading her blog. That's me that's me!!! Back in December I started going to the gym 3 or more times a week, and about 6 weeks I finally got my hair cut and colored after more than year!!! and just this week I bought a month's work of tanning. All steps to find me again. Because I woud love to be a mom, a wife, and me. So, kudos to you Jess... we all need that kind of break every once and a while.

I must go study now. Good night!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things are falling into place for you guys finally!

    And congrats on doing something for yourself! We all need a little something here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! God is good ... all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete