Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Mournings :-(

This is my contribution to everyone out there who mourns the loss of their weekend, and has to start a whole new week with the worse day possible. MONDAYS! Hence the title... Monday MOURNing.
Just my way of helping to put a smile on your face!
Look to the left of the bucket. Do you see the "Don't put the baby in the bucket" sign? Oops.

Here's me looking rather ridiculous. I'm putting my own image on the line for you people!! =)
A laundry basket? You may ask. Well, Taylor decided it would be a great idea to make herself comfortable inside the laundry basket. Yes, a real prodigy ladies and gentlemen.

I'll be working on the something clever for next week's "Monday Mourning". Try to have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of Monday's either. for some reason, the kids seems to be a wreck...we all just want more time with Daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to take baths in buckets like that. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete