Thursday, April 23, 2009

Guess What....

Nothing good actually. It's 5:30, and I've been up since 4:30 because I can't seem to stop sneezing!! Grr... I love my sleep, and I hate when it's being interrupted. I don't have to be in class until 8:00, so, it looks like I'm going to be studying, or not, for a while before I get ready to go. I hate killing time. Can anyone tell I'm a little grumpy this morning? LOL

Taylor did great last night in her big girl bed. We didn't have to go back in and lay her down at all. She just went right to sleep, but if I know my little girl she was just a little too nervous to try it last night. Now that she's slept in it once, tonight or tomorrow night will be completely different stories, she'll start testing the waters soon I'm sure.

Michael should be finding out this morning when he's leaving to go offshore, for sure, this morning... I'm kinda hoping it's NEXT Monday, but we really need a paycheck, so, I guess whichever will workout. I'm gonna go try and study now. grrr...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Congrats on Taylor sleeping in her big girl bed! That is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete